Machined from certified 416R stainless steel for superior strength, durability, and accuracy.
Barrels are match grade, hardened to 40-42 HRC and cut broach rifled to shoot jacketed or lead bullets.
All barrels are chambered for full case support. All Glock barrels are drop in and will only occasionally require modification to fit. Extended lengths are available, as well as ported and threaded options.
Two port options are extended barrels with ports beyond the end of the slide (available for models 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35). Four port options are standard length barrels where all ports are within a slide cutout area - a cutout in the slide is required to accommodate the ports (available for models 17L, 24, 34, 35), or with all ports extended beyond the end of the slide (available for models 20 and 21). Six port options have a combination of the two ports beyond the end of the slide and four ports within the slide cutout area (available for models 34 and 35).
Check with the manufacturer of your attachment to verify thread option before ordering. 40S&W-to-9mm conversion barrels require the use of a 9mm magazine.Learn More
- Designed specifically for use in Glock 17, 22, 31, and 37 pistols, the LMS-1141G replaces Glock"s factory spring guide assembly with a high intensity green laser sighting system for advanced target acquisition. Easily user installed without the need for gunsmithing or special tools, the Guide Rod Laser is constructed with rugged, precision components including aircraft-grade aluminum and genuine Wolff springs. Learn More
- Designed specifically for use in Glock 17, 22, 31, and 37 pistols, the LMS-1141P replaces Glock"s factory spring guide assembly with a high intensity red laser sighting system for advanced target acquisition. Easily user installed without the need for gunsmithing or special tools, the Guide Rod Laser is constructed with rugged, precision components including aircraft-grade aluminum and genuine Wolff springs. Learn More
The Magpul GL Enhanced Magazine Well is a high performance purpose built Glock frame magazine well. Designed to fully enhance and ensure positive magazine insertion in high stress scenarios.
Sleek and ergonomic design features also provide excellent concealment while ensuring minimal printing to the users clothing. Ramp and edge geometry allow for, should it be needed, positive and flawless removal of a faulty or stuck magazine during reloading or immediate action events.
Made in U.S.A.
- Large ramp area for easier reloading
- External dimensions ensure minimal printing when carrying concealed
- Reinforced polymer construction
- Compatible with Magpul, OEM and most aftermarket magazine floor plates
- Compatible with most common after-market magazine extensions
- Easy installation
Featuring the latest in LaserMax"s SpartanT series it"s the new SpartanT Light & Laser, which installs in the preferred rail location for each operator"s personal comfort and ease of use. Once anchored, Spartan maintains precision accuracy over extensive live fire.
Capitalizing on the most visible wavelength in the color spectrum, Spartan Light & Laser delivers 120 Lumens of ground breaking Mint GreenT LED Light and quickly adapts to a multitude of rail platforms with exclusive Rail Vise Technology. Lasers come in vivid red or daytime green. This is LaserMax"s first offering that used readily available AAA battery. Spartan Light & Laser packs a vital target identification and illumination capabilities into the smallest housing available today. Protected by a 5 year warranty,
The Spartan Light & Laser features a preservation mode that automatically deactivates the laser after a ten minute period of inactivity, safeguarding against unintentional battery drain. Dual electronic touch pads enable both left and right-handed shooters to activate the laser with ease. User programmable for a steady or high-visibility pulsed beam, Spartan is fully adjustable for windage and elevation, ensuring the most precise targeting over all shooting distances.Learn More