96385 : 1911 R1 TACTICAL 8 45 45AUTO 5"
PURPOSE-DRIVEN TO ADAPT TO ANYTHING. ESPECIALLY YOU.
Built for precision and hard use, the Model 1911 R1 Tactical is the pinnacle of adaptability.
Accuracy begins with an adjustable match-grade trigger, and its 5-inch match-grade stainless steel barrel, frame and slide tuned for consistent performance. An Ionbond PVD coating delivers reliably smooth operation and unparalleled durability.
The ambidextrous extended thumb safety allows easy operation in either hand, while its machined VZ Operator G10 grips, wide front and rear cocking serrations and checkered mainspring housing provide sure handling. The railed frame makes mounting accessories easy and fast. And with Trijicon front and rear night sights, it's ready to serve in any light.
- 15+1 round capacity in 45 Auto for Double Stack Models (8+1 for Single Stack)
- Match grade trigger adjustable
- Wide, front and rear cocking serrations
- 5.5" ramped, match-grade threaded barrel (5" for Non-Threaded Models)
- Stainless steel frame, slide and barrel
- Ionbond PVD coating delivers the smoothest operation and unparalleled durability
- Machined G10 VZ operator grips
|Firearm Model / Série||1911|
|Left / Right Handed||Droitier|
|Barrel Length (inch)||5|
|Code du Manufacturier||96385|