CASV-14-B : M14/M1A Upper Rail System (Extended length)
In response to the market demand for an extended and lighter cluster rail, VLTOR released the CASV-14 M14 Rail System. This improved rail system for the M1A/M14 is lighter, slimmer and more versatile for the end user. This rail is only produced in the highly requested "extended length", which extends all the way back to the stripper clip guide.
- Manufactured out of Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- Easy installation
- Semi free-float handguard (from the OpRod forward, the handguard does not contact the barrel)
- Multiple mounting points for Picatinny rails
- Ambidextrous mounting points in two locations which accept QDS Sling Swivels
- Is compatible with most all GI Spec wood and fiberglass stocks with the exception of the Archangel stock system.
|Type de base et de monture||Bases Picatinny monobloc|
|Code du Manufacturier||CASV-14-B|