Delivery and returns
All delivery charges are added to orders based on the weight, volume and destination.
Shipping orders is ensured through large transportation companies such as Canada Posts, Loomis, Purolator, Fedex, etc. The carrier is chosen depending on the price and destination.
The transportation time varies depending on the availability. If the product ordered is available, it takes between 3 to 5 working days.
It is possible to speed up the shipping process. The fare is then adjusted.
ALL PRICES POSTED ON THIS SITE ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLAR ($ CAD).
What is our delivery territory?
We offer delivery only to addresses within Canada.
To return an unused item, simply follow these steps within 15 days of purchase:
- complete the return form that you can get on the site : http://gravelagency.com/en/support/forms-and-warranty
- send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a return authorization number;
- give us 48 hours to process your request;
- please write your return authorization number on your parcel(s);
- Return the item at: Gravel Agency Inc. 5175 John-Molson, Québec (QC) G1X 3X4.
For a non-defective item, the restocking fee of 15% will be charged, that is to say deducted from the amount due. The refund will be issued by the original method of payment.
For a delivery error on our part, you have 48 hours to notify us and we will then pay the shipping costs.
At any time, Gravel Agency Inc. has the right to refuse any returns or exchanges.
Our return policy does not apply to the following products: DVD, CD and books.
Who pays the shipping costs?
The return shipping’s cost are the customer responsibility, except when a delivery error on our part.
What to do with defective items?
Please follow the return procedure. A Gravel Agency Inc. employee will communicate the decision (repair or replacement) following the product evaluation.