18368 : Wingmaster™ Multi-Tool Clampack
Whether you are an upland game hunter or prefer a duck blind, the Remington Wingmaster Multi-Tool is designed specially for you. Constructed of 100% rust-resistant, stainless steel and easily carried on your belt in a heavy duty, black nylon sheath, this is one item you will not go afield without. This full-featured, specialty tool has ergonomically-designed handles with black rubber inserts for a non-slip, positive grip. Versatile upland game/waterfowl tools include game shears with a wing notch and lock feature, a gut hook, and patented 12 and 20-gauge choke tube wrenches. The tool"s versatile 3-inch saw blade, 1.75-inch clip blade, flathead screwdriver, and push-button LED light will prove invaluable in any wilderness situation. With its compact design, high-quality construction, and hunt-specific functionality, the Wingmaster Multi-Tool stands in a class of its own. Backed by a two year warranty from Remington.
- Ultimate waterfowl and upland multi-tool
- Scissor head with bone notch cut-out and lock
- 3" saw; 1 3/4" gut hook blade
- Folded Dimensions of 4.5 x 1.25 inches
- Ergonomic handles with rubber inserts for easy grip; Pushbutton LED; Comes with heavy duty nylon sheath