- Phase 5 Weapon Systems, Inc4140-7.5 : BARREL 7.5" THREADED PISTOL 4140 5,56 mm$338.50
Phase 5T introduces the AR type Pistol Barrel in 7.5". This precision air-gauged barrel is heat-treated fully then thermo stress-relieved for optimum durability and performance. We have assembled these barrels with precision ground Electroless Nickel (EN) coated extensions with Mil-Spec M4 feed ramps for best performance.
Chambered for 5.56mm NATO roundLearn More
- Phase 5 Weapon Systems, IncEBRV1 : Extended Bolt Release V1$40.05
When mounted to your existing bolt catch, the Phase 5™ Extended Bolt Release v1 (EBRV1) helps clear jams and double feeds efficiently during magazine reloads while allowing faster operation. The release feature allows the shooter to swipe the toggle in the downward motion with the trigger finger to release the bolt and chamber the next round, greatly decreasing reload time.Learn More
- Phase 5 Weapon Systems, IncEBRv3 : Extended Bolt Release v3$80.05
The Phase 5T Extended Bolt Release V3 was built on the legacy of the patented monolithic EBRv2 and EBRv2-SC levers, with several design upgrades.
The Extended Bolt Release Version 3 was designed to be compatible with all mil spec AR-15/M16 receiver sets as well as many billet, side charging, and even left-handed weapons.
The EBRv3 gives the operator the ability to reload quicker, clear jams more efficiently, and eliminates unnecessary hand movements during some operations by extending the lever into the trigger well for access on the right side of the weapon.
Like it's predecessors, this is a one-piece replacement part for the mil spec bolt catch found in all AR-15/M16 lower parts kits and is a great upgrade for both right and left-handed shooters. The Phase 5 Extended Bolt Releases are depended on and trusted by tactical trainers and LE officers worldwide.
Heat treated, 8620 high strength carbon steel, same as a mil spec bolt catch.Learn More
Secure patented monolithic design, direct replacement component, no screws to come loose.
Low profile bolt catch, fits many aftermarket billet upper receivers and most side charging upper receivers.
Grip serrations added to elbow and end of Extended Bolt Release lever.
Improved magazine follower catch.
Larger index finger tab for bolt release
- Phase 5 Weapon Systems, IncEPC-STAND : AR15 Ejection Port Cover Stand & Fight$24.01
- Phase 5 Weapon Systems, IncEPC-SURPRISE : AR15 Ejection Port Cover Engraved "Surprise Asshole!!"$24.01
- Phase 5 Weapon Systems, IncFATman-9mm : FATman Hex Brake for 9mm$184.13
The FATman Hex Brake was created to solve issues faced by many competition shooters and precision rifle builders.
The 2 large (FAT) ventilated baffle sections and chambers create the compensation needed to reduce the overall recoil felt by the shooter.
The FATman Hex Brake includes two top ports machined at a 20 Deg. forward directed angle. These top ports help direct the energy of the spent gas in a manner that maintains a flat consecutive result shot after shot.
The design of the FATman Hex Brake allows the first chamber wall to sit as close to the barrel crown plane as possible. This design element was included to maintain the full accuracy of the barrel.
The iconic Phase 5 Hex design gives the FATman Hex Brake the perfect styling that custom gun builders are looking for.
- Mil-Spec Black Parkerized finish - Compatibility: 9mm/ 7.62x39/ 6.8mm - Length: 3" - Width: 1.26" - Weight: 6.0oz - Threading: 1/2 x 36 TPI (Threads per Inch) - Includes (1) crush washer
APPROX. 1.35 FROM BARREL CROWN WITH CRUSH WASHER INSTALLED. IF YOU PIN ON A 14.5" BARREL, MAKE SURE THE BOLT FACE TO END OF BRAKE IS >16.000" UNLESS TO ARE MAKING A NFA REGULATED WEAPON.Learn More
- Phase 5 Weapon Systems, IncHexOne-R-Tube : HexOne AR15 Rifle Buffer Tube$79.96
The HexOne Rifle Buffer Tube is precision machined in house from USA sourced raw billet aluminum. The HexOne buffer tube is cut from 7075-T7.
The HexOne Rifle Buffer Tube features a hexagonal design that is much thicker and rugged than a mil-spec receiver extension tube making it perfect for any of your rifle length AR platform systems.
The HexOne Buffer Tube undergoes a rugged tumbling process that further strengthens the exterior of the parts while leaving the surfaces smooth and snag free.
Length: 10 Inches
Finish: Type III Black Anodize
HexOne Rifle Length Buffer TubeLearn More
(1) Castle Nut
(1) End Plate
- Phase 5 Weapon Systems, IncMHS-MLOK-BLK : Mini Hand Stop - MLOK hardware - Black$54.17
The Phase 5 Mini Hand Stop - MLOK (MHS-MLOK) is an ultra-lightweight rail attachment that will assist the operator with indexing their support hand while deploying the weapon; as well as keeping the support hand in the same position while firing. The MHS-MLOK can be mounted on the bottom or either side of any M-LOK compatible rail system in a forward or reverse direction, allowing either a push or pull style grip.
Length: 2.125 in
Width: 0.60 in
Height: 1 in
Material: 6061-T6 billet aluminum
Compatibility: Any M-LOK Rail System
(1) Mini Hand Stop
(2) M-LOK Nuts and Screws
(1) 1/8" Hex L-Wrench
Not compatible with 1913 picatinny rails.Learn More
- Phase 5 Weapon Systems, IncMRT : Magazine Release Tool (MRT)$12.33
This 6061 billet aluminum magnetic Magazine Release Tool (MRT) is made to fit in to the California-compliant magazine locking device known as the “bullet button”. This Tool is intended to be used ONLY when OUTSIDE of the state of California! Even then you must follow and are responsible for following all city, county, state and federal laws when using this device, and when possessing a firearm.
Not compatible with the RaddlockLearn More
- Phase 5 Weapon Systems, IncOMR-BLACK : Oversized Magazine Release - Black$31.99
The Phase 5T OMR (Oversized Magazine Release) is a drop-in two-piece assembly that replaces the Mil-Spec magazine release button. Installation is easy and requires no gunsmithing. Both the OMR button and paddle are machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for a lightweight, strong design.Learn More
- Phase 5 Weapon Systems, IncP5T15 COMPLETE UPPER : Phase 5 P5T15 Rifle Complete Upper - 5.56mm, 16" 1:8 Barrel$1,845.39
The P5T15 Complete 16" Rifle Upper Assembly (5.56mm) is built for performance and reliability with innovative components to function no matter the situation.
- Forged 7075 T6 aluminum upper receiver.
- 15" Lo-Pro Slope Nose (LPSN15) Quad Rail with "True Fit TechnologyT"
- 16" 4150 chrome lined, 1:8 twist, button rifled, M4 extension/M4 feed ramps with mid length gas systems and lo-pro gas block.
- M16 bolt carrier group - black phosphate, chrome lined.
- Ambidextrous Battle Latch Charging Handle Assembly (ABL/CHA).
- FATman Hex Brake
- A.R.M.S. 71L Flip Up sight set.Learn More
- Phase 5 Weapon Systems, IncPIGTAIL : AR-15/M16 Pistol Pigtail Gas Tube$104.06
This pigtail gas tube was designed to solve timing problems for 7.5" AR pistols. The pigtail design causes the tube to simulate a more standard cycle time and helps remedy timing problems without patchwork like a heavier buffer, etc. This allows the shooter/builder to use standard Mil-Spec carbine parts for better reliability.
Fits 7.5” barrels only.
**Unfortunately the Pigtail gas tube will not fit correctly under our LPSN™ (Lo-Pro Slope Nose Quad Rail)
The diameter of the outside of the pigtail gas tube loops range from 1.46" - 1.56". For best fit, the minimum inner diameter of a quad rail or hand guard should be 1.65"Learn More
- Phase 5 Weapon Systems, IncREVO : Revolving Sling Attachement Solution$104.06
Our Tactical Revolving Sling Attachment Solution (REVO-SAS) is an ambidextrous rear sling attachment solution that moves from left to right freely, smoothly and quietly. The REVO also has patent pending technology developed to internally limit the amount of rotation and eliminates external obstruction issues completely. The REVO-SAS™ is machined from billet steel for maximum strength and durability.Learn More
- Phase 5 Weapon Systems, IncSQD-EP : Sloped Quick Disconnect End Plate$64.01
- Phase 5 Weapon Systems, IncUMS : Universal Mini Stock$112.08
The Phase 5T Universal Mini Stock (UMS) is a fixed stock solution for your rifle that fits on a variety of buffer tubes and receiver extensions.
- (2) Set screws
- (1) Extended hex key
Note: The Universal Mini Stock (UMS) is a universal mini stock to be installed on a rifle. Installing a stock on a "pistol" would be considered an SBR (short barreled rifle). If you have not paid the fees and received an approved tax stamp from the ATF, it will be illegal to posess an SBR.
Benefits of the UMS include: Proudly made in the USA from USA sourced raw billet 6061-T6 aluminum. - Lighter than most polymer adjustable stocks at (5.7 oz.) - Easy installation.Learn More