HHS I : Complete system includes EXPS3-4 HWS, G33 magnifier-(STS) switch w/ quick detach
The Holographic Hybrid Sight I (HHS I) features an EXPS3-4 with a G33.STS magnifier. It has great utility for any shooter, whose target ranges vary from close to mid-range. The HHS I provides a solution for engaging threats in close-quarter combat situations, then quickly transitions to a 600-meter targeting or surveillance situation. A quick switch-to-side (STS) mount offers simple, fast disengagement of the G33 magnifier.
The durable, night-vision-compatible system offers wide-field optical performance with superior light transmission for visibility in extreme low-light conditions.
*aiming dots may not be distinguishable without magnification
*reticle ring for this sight is 60 MOA with (4) 1 MOA aiming dots
- Night vision compatible
- Length/Width/Height: 7.7" x 2.3" x 3.3" (195.6 x 59 x 83.9 mm)
- Weight: 22.4 oz (635.1 g)
- Water Resistant: Submersible to 33 ft (10 m) depth
- Mount:MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Brightness: 30 total brightness settings; 10 are night vision settings
- Power Source: One 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: Approx. 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 at room temp.
- G33.STS is compatible with all EOTech Holographic Weapon Sights
- Fixed Magnification: 3X
- Eye Relief: 2.2" (55.8 mm)
- Field of View: 7.3°
- Sealing: Fog resistant internal optics
|Optical Sight||Holographic Weapon Sight w/ Magnifier|
|Manufacturer Number||HHS I|