XPS2-0GRN : Single CR123 battery; Green reticle pattern with 68 MOA ring and 1MOA dot
Now with an easy-to-see Green reticle, the XPS is the shortest and lightest HWS sight yet. The Green reticle is approximately 6X easier to see than red in daytime which can lead to faster target acquisition. With a single 123 lithium battery configuration, the XPS provides additional rail space, leaving more room for rear iron sights or magnifiers. Also offering water-resistant capability up to10 feet, the XPS2TM is a great compact option for your platform.
The XPS2 is the shortest, smallest and lightest EOTech model holographic weapon sight available without night vision. Its size and weight make it convenient for hunters and law enforcement officers to carry.
It is also fast and runs on a single 123 battery. The compact, single-lithium-battery configuration leaves more rail space than ever for rear iron sights or magnifiers.
This sight has the same body style as the XPS3T model, but the XPS2 does not have night vision-compatibility.
- Night Vision-Compatibility: None
- Length/Width/Height: 3.8" x 2.1" x 2.5" (97 x 54 x 64 mm)
- Weight: 9.0 oz (255 g)
- Water Resistant: Submersible to 10 ft. (3 m)
- Mount: 1" Weaver or MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Power Source: One 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 at room temp.
|Optical Sight||Holographic Weapon Sight|